Distribution an incomplete app
Pupils get fill in the app without all expected files beforehand. They could done the software during the a later stage.
Immediately following receipt and you may control of your partial application, new Educational funding Institution (Service Aides financieres) tend to contact you to revision the newest shed help records to the .
For people who submit an application “in place of authentication” (software in the place of LuxTrust-unit or eID), you’ll found a contact via that have a relationship to update new forgotten help data.
For people who submit an application that have verification through Luxtrust-tool or eID, the brand new shed support data files should be updated on your own eSpace to the .
Challenging management choices
Inside the light of your COVID-19 pandemic, special actions was basically brought to match children who had been signed up in the increased-education research cycle eligible for the AideFi during the 2019–2021 june session and/or informative seasons 2020–2021 otherwise 2021-2022.
Such tips introduce one to even more so-titled ‘COVID bonus’ semester the youngsters specified over, and you may postpone this new see of their abilities planned to take place shortly after 2 yrs off data.
Remember that pupils can make accessibility one ‘COVID bonus’ session throughout their higher-training education, and only if they have not made the means to access a similar size inside their nation off research, such as an extension of the arranged for you personally to over their higher-studies plan.
- in the step 1 st years get discover features and you can loans for lots of semesters off study surpassing the state duration getting the conclusion of one’s data cycle in which he is enrolled by a maximum of 3 products;
- about dos nd course will get discover provides and you will finance to have what number of semesters away from studies commercially arranged into completion of your own data cycle where he’s enlisted. This number are increased:
- because of the step 3 devices, if the student provides accomplished the latest step 1 st study stage contained in this the amount of time commercially planned towards the conclusion associated with research cycle; otherwise
- by dos devices, should your college student has actually surpassed the full time technically booked with the achievement of your own step 1 st study course of the step 1 equipment; or
- because of the 1 equipment, payday loans Monroe if for example the college student enjoys exceeded the new duration officially planned to your completion of the step one st data period by 2 systems;
- in a single cycle, will get discovered features and you will funds for many semesters out-of research surpassing the official course on the achievement of data stage in which he is enrolled because of the step three equipment;
- from the lookup knowledge stage, get receive grants and you can funds to have a maximum time of 9 semesters.
Whenever students who’ve utilized the therefore-titled ‘COVID bonus’ semester – otherwise a similar measure within nation off research – desires done their step 1 st years, its 2 nd duration or the unmarried studies duration that’s unfinished, they may located every AideFi in the form of financing to possess an extra semester.
About your postponement of your own consider out of results, college students who had been enrolled in a higher-education study course eligible for the newest AideFi from inside the 2019–2020 otherwise 2020–2021 academic seasons or2021-2022 educational season and whom failed to change to another study program following 2021–2022 instructional year, have to fulfill among the many following the criteria to get the latest AideFi on the cuatro th year of their step 1 st stage:
- have obtained about 60 ECTS credit inside first step three years of studies in the same higher-training plan;
- have obtained at the least 31 ECTS credits pursuing the step three rd seasons from studies, within latest, provided that it converted to some other analysis plan adopting the first enrolment into the a high-education plan;